Thanks
Thanks to everyone for your support and your kind words. I feel like I need them now. I had a freakout this morning, simply because the stress and anxiety seems most acute then--wake up from a dead sleep, and the reality of the situation is there. The sleep is marginal, at best. I wake up and feel for Milo...check to feel his warmth, to hear his breathing, to know that he's okay. I feel better knowing that there are those who are thinking warm thoughts for Milo.
Tomorrow, Milo's doctor will have the results of a biopsy that he performed on Tuesday. Hopefully, the biopsy will give us an indicator of Milo's condition, and where we can expect to go from here. I think part of the whole freakout for me is not knowing just what is going on, and having to give up a certain amount of my control-freakishness. A preliminary diagnosis is kidney cancer. The doc said he's 90% certain. I wish I could do something--cast a spell--and make Milo better, but I can't. All I can do is what I can do. And one of the things I'm more than capable of doing, is thanking everyone who is thinking of Milo and wishing him well.
Thanks.
Tomorrow, Milo's doctor will have the results of a biopsy that he performed on Tuesday. Hopefully, the biopsy will give us an indicator of Milo's condition, and where we can expect to go from here. I think part of the whole freakout for me is not knowing just what is going on, and having to give up a certain amount of my control-freakishness. A preliminary diagnosis is kidney cancer. The doc said he's 90% certain. I wish I could do something--cast a spell--and make Milo better, but I can't. All I can do is what I can do. And one of the things I'm more than capable of doing, is thanking everyone who is thinking of Milo and wishing him well.
Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home