A Zillion Thoughts
I've got a zillion thoughts on a zillion subjects, but unfortunately, I've got a zillion things to do around the house and in my life, generally. There is weeks worth of dog hair to vacuum, a washer full of laundry to dry, and dinner to eat, both for me and the dogs. My wife is in Yosemite for the summer, so there's stuff to pack for her, lunch to make for tomorrow, and sleep to catch up on tonight.
All of this doesn't mean that the thoughts are put on hold. They're floating around in my head, growing, changing, evolving. They'll get out one of these days. And then they'll disappoint or inspire or amuse.
I hope.
All of this doesn't mean that the thoughts are put on hold. They're floating around in my head, growing, changing, evolving. They'll get out one of these days. And then they'll disappoint or inspire or amuse.
I hope.

3 Comments:
Hey, did you hear the one about the guy who's wife was out of town for the summer...?
How long did it take the husband to kick the bucket...
Oh, I'm sorry.
Wrong blog.
Now, now. I'm not going to kick the bucket any time soon.
Although, people do look at me funny because I keep putting my underwear on my head and wearing my shirts backwards. Actually, I don't know if it's because of that, or because I keep tripping over my untied shoelaces.
*gently reminds him he IS as close to 40 as he is to 30*
Hee.
Post a Comment
<< Home