Goodbye, Internet.
I have wasted innumerable hours online. I'm tired of being a voyeur.
Don't get me wrong--I've met some spectacularly interesting people via the internet, but on the whole, I've just lost life to it. It takes more than it gives. It's a tool, not a toy. Unfortunately, it has taken me a long time to recognize this. I have no more time to give you, internet--every second of every minute is valuable, and I have better ways to spend that time than surfing your hamsterdances and your Laibach Kitties (how I love the Laibach Kitties!), and your Yahoo news stories about German thieves getting stuck in mailboxes (it's always gotta be the Germans, doesn't it).Capiche?
Don't get me wrong--I've met some spectacularly interesting people via the internet, but on the whole, I've just lost life to it. It takes more than it gives. It's a tool, not a toy. Unfortunately, it has taken me a long time to recognize this. I have no more time to give you, internet--every second of every minute is valuable, and I have better ways to spend that time than surfing your hamsterdances and your Laibach Kitties (how I love the Laibach Kitties!), and your Yahoo news stories about German thieves getting stuck in mailboxes (it's always gotta be the Germans, doesn't it).

9 Comments:
damnit Morgan
Don't quit now!
U NEED US bytch
If only it were that easy, Morgan.
If only it were that easy, Morgan.
If only it were that easy, Morgan.
If only it were that easy, Morgan.
If only it were that easy, Morgan.
Well, you've proven your point Scott...by posting five different responses!!
I have no idea how that happened!
Here's how that happened, Scott...
You were sitting around at Starbuck's drinking a little thing you like to call the "Hessaccino," which is not really little at all, but is, in fact, quite Venti. It's a combonation of Espresso and Chantico, with just a dash of Hazelnut syrup. You had two of those, in rapid succession, and every keystroke you made came out in quintuplicate! This includes entering your comment!
Post a Comment
<< Home